Bliss balls are such a quick and easy snack to prepare. You can use different nuts, seeds and dried fruits to create all sorts of flavours. Orange and fig is one of my favourite flavour combinations and this recipe won’t disappoint, enjoy!
Fig & Orange Bliss Balls
- September 28, 2016
- 5 min Prep
- 10 min Cook
- Super Easy Difficulty
- 1 orange, juice and zest
- 1 cup raw or activated almonds
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup dried figs, cut into pieces
- Step 1
- Add all of the above ingredients into a food processor, making sure to keep aside half the orange zest to roll the bliss balls in.
- Step 2
- Blend the ingredients for approx. 5 minutes. The mixture is ready to roll if it sticks together when you press it into a ball. If the mixture is still a little crumbly you can add another splash of orange juice until it comes together.
- Step 3
- Roll the mixture into approx. 12 bliss balls and then roll these in the orange zest.
- Step 4
- Pop in the fridge for 30 minutes to firm up and then serve. These will keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.